Are you interested reading articles on C++ from other websites?
This page contains links from my preferred sources of information on C++ and related topics.
All links are automatically updated daily.
If you’re interested, you can be notified about my new posts via RSS. Also, you can follow my official social accounts to keep up-to-date about my blog activity:
Do you have a blog/website on C++ and any related topic? Contact me to add your feed to this page.
Isocpp – Articles and books
- Deferred argument evaluation — Joaquín M López Muñoz
- The Singleton: The Alternatives Monostate Pattern and Dependency Injection — Rainer Grimm
- C++20 Concurrency: Barrier — Gajendra Gulgulia
- Upcoming C++ User Group meetings in October 2022
- A talk with Jason Turner: the history of CppCast, and why it was shut down
- the sad state of debug performance in C++ – – Vittorio Romeo
- Static, Dynamic Polymorphism, CRTP and C++20’s Concepts — Thomas Sedlmair
- Reducing Signed and Unsigned Mismatches with std::ssize() — Bartlomiej Filipek
- std::ssize() in C++20 — by Bartlomiej Filipek
- Safe comparisons in C++20 — Bartlomiej Filipek
- bool – the simplest type?
- About conditional breakpoints
- Porting my first Application from Qt5 to Qt6
- 10 years of Meeting C++
- Supporting new speakers and great talks
- Dawn of a new C++ cycle
- Insights from the first year of online C++ job fairs
- Detecting change to an object in C++
- Tripreport: virtual CppCon 2021
- Results and Statistics from the September Meeting C++ online job fair
Visual C++ Dev Team
- Announcing NuGet PackageReference support for C++/CLI MSBuild projects targeting .NET Core
- Using system package manager dependencies with vcpkg
- A Visual Studio Debugger Extension for the Raspberry Pi Camera
- Microsoft C++ Code Analysis Warnings with Key Events
- The Future of C++ Compiler Diagnostics in MSVC and Visual Studio
- Dev Containers for C++ in Visual Studio
- vcpkg Environment Activation in Visual Studio
- Integrating C++ header units into Office using MSVC (1/n)
- Microsoft C++ Team at CppCon 2022
- Importing ST projects into Visual Studio Code