We were founded back in February 2018, we started as a 24/7 Customer Service organization and later grew to offer a wide range of services from Software Design & Development to Marketing and Back-Office Solutions.
While our main line of business is outsourcing, we are more than your typical business solutions provider. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team with more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! Professional and personal development is a big part of our values. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
What will you be doing?
- Designing building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, clean, performant and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality monitoring modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to address these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Assist and facilitate in the deployment of Systems developed
Who are you?
- Strong proficiency in C++, with a fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- A good knowledge of C++11 (preferable C++14 upwards), its paradigms and best-practices
- Possibly some knowledge of Boost and Poco C++ libraries
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments (specifically using RAII)
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
- A good degree of C++ template meta-programming
- Sound familiarity with multi-threading and concurrent programming
- A degree of familiarity with RDBMS/SQL databases (specifically MySQL and Postgres)
- Some experience in the implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Sound knowledge of code versioning tools (specifically git (core) and through github and gitlab)
- 3-4 years minimum programming/development experience in the Industry
- Minimum B.Sc. Degree in a Computer Science related field, preferably Software Engineering
- You must also be passionate about writing good C++ code, have a good work ethic, be committed, attentive to detail and communicate clearly