Machine Learning Engineer
We are continuously striving to be ahead of the curve through their cutting-edge technology. This is reflected through our various virtual and in-person learning interventions. We focus on developing engineering, management and life skills.
This is reflected through our hiring process, we are constantly looking for candidates who are at ease experimenting with new technologies, make bold bets, take ownership and are nimble in their approach.
You will work on multiple clients solutions across various business domains and provide them with a tangible output with the help of deep learning models. Enjoy access to large proprietary data, run experiments, learn, and iterate. Develop models & recommend insights.
- Work on multiple clients solutions across various business domains and provide them with a tangible output with the help of deep learning models.
- Enjoy access to large proprietary data
- Run experiments, learn, and iterate.
- Develop models
- Recommend insights.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Robust knowledge of Data Science, Python, Linux
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) .
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- B.Sc/B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Software development on embedded platforms or large scale cloud services
- Experience with GPGPU programming (CUDA and OpenGL)
- Worked on at least one mainstream deep learning frameworks, including TensorFlow, Caffe(2), MXNet, PyTorch